This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of CORT . All opinions are 100% mine.
Do any of these situations apply to you?
- Moving or commuting for a new job?
- Heading off to college? Starting over?
- Landing a temporary assignment in another city?
- Moving from place to place with the military?
- Waiting for a house to be built
- Downsizing or moving into a bigger place?
Want the freedom to pick up and go without being chained to all your “stuff”?
Here is an easy solution, but one I never considered in all the years I moved from place to place: renting furniture and decor!
I wish I would have thought of that, considering that I moved about 8 times in 10 years.
If you don’t want the hassle of moving all of your belongings, especially your big, bulky, heavy furniture, then renting furniture might be for you! If you want flexibility, then CORT Furniture Rental is an awesome option.
CORT is a national industry leader in the furniture rental space, but they are more than a furniture rental company: CORT provide services and solutions for people facing life’s transitions and companies looking to make changes to their workplace or showcasing their company.
Their trained professionals can help you find a place to live, navigate your new area, and furnish your place for however long you need it.
The Advantages of Furniture Rental
- Furniture on-demand (there when you need it, gone when you don’t).
- Less hassle
- Flexible leases for temporary assignments
- CORT has flexible furniture lease term options that allow you to keep your furniture as long or short as you need it
- Furnish your short-term apartment
Which room would you furniture first with a new set: your dining room, bedroom, or living room? CORT offers so many options, it’s fun to kind of piece together your dream home. And how nice is it to have the convenience of having all the furniture show up when you need it, and to get them picked up when you don’t need it any more, right?