Frugal Living and Saving Money Made Easy!
Such great and fun advice for Moms. She shares from the heart and relates so well to her readers! ~ AmyMacsMusings
“Wait, I have a coupon for that!
That’s my comeback every time my girlfriends mention that they are shopping for something.
I’m super frugal.
I don’t like to pay a lot for anything, and I often don’t.
It’s kind of a game for me – I try to get everything for less. Organic food, home decor, clothing…
I’ll teach you how you can save thousands of dollars every year with my blog posts and ebook.
I have written many articles about my frugal and couponing adventures and tips:
- How to Throw a 50th Birthday Party for Less! (includes free printable)
I also put all of my tips into my ebook From Frugal to Fancy!
From Frugal to Fancy
Buy it for $4.99 – this ebook pays for itself!
Free Stuff and Coupon Resources
- Dealcatcher.com: coupons, comparing deals, and local deals. Here is the Westchester page
- 2500 free, printable coloring pages
- Free e-book of 22 fun paper toy activities
- Freecycle — giving and getting stuff for free