#FF @DagmarBleasdale Because she OWNS Westchester Twitter! And her tweets are consistently interesting. — WestchesterLive
Dagmar’s Home Media Kit
On Dagmar’s Home, I want to inspire my readers to create a beautiful life: I show you that you can have a pretty home and a healthy lifestyle — even on a budget.
I’m passionate about a healthy lifestyle, eating organic or non-GMO food, and staying away from food coloring, preservatives, and toxins like “air fresheners.”
Contact me at Dagmar @ DagmarBleasdale.com
Dagmar has over 120,000 social media followers.
Extended reach of Dagmar’s Home:
- 36,000+ Twitter followers
- 79,000 Pinterest followers
- 3,500 Facebook friends and fans
- 3,100+ Instagram followers
- 3,200+ people have Dagmar in her Google circles
Dagmar’s Home currently accepts requests for:
- sponsored posts (only no-follow links)
- giveaway posts (no-follow links)
- sponsored tweets and pins (I have 79K Pinterest followers)
- Twitter party cohosting
- brand ambassador positions
- conference sponsorship
I do NOT offer free reviews or guest post spots on my blog.
Contact me at Dagmar @ DagmarBleasdale.com for fees, and find more info below.
I get hired by brands to write sponsored posts all the time.
Past clients include HomeGoods, Wayfair, Benjamin Moore, Hometalk, Starbucks, eBay, Home Depot, Horizon Organic, Annie’s, Ace Hardware, Verizon Wireless, Children’s Place, Gymboree, Ebates, SpaFinder, Sears, and many organic and non-GMO brands.
Dagmar’s Home boasts up to 100,000 monthly visitors who trust me to write about my honest opinion.
In my post, I will encourage my readers to check out your website and amplify the post to my Twitter, Facebook, Intagram, and my 79,000 Pinterest followers if applicable.
My readers know that I’m very picky and only write about products or services I use myself and that my readers will enjoy and benefit from.
I’d be happy to run a giveaway for you.
I will encourage my readers to check out your website and amplify the post to my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram followers, plus my 78,000 Pinterest followers if applicable.
Prize needs to be $100 or more.
- All links to your site will be no-follow.
- I fully disclose all reviews and giveaways.
- You are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner(ers).
- Products you sent to me will not be returned.
Pinterest Management Service for Bloggers
- Do you want or need more Pinterest followers?
- Are you missing out on campaigns because you don’t have enough followers?
- Do you want more traffic to your blog or website from Pinterest?
- Do you need someone to manage scheduling your pins?
I can help!
I have 79,000 Pinterest followers and get 3+ million monthly viewers on Pinterest.
In addition to optimizing boards, adding relevant boards, and pinning and scheduling pins for you, I offer pinning of your posts to my own boards.
I don’t know of any other blogger who has such a huge reach on Pinterest and offers this kind of service and the kind of results I can produce in just a few weeks.
I have 250+ boards, and you will see a surge in more followers, shares, and traffic on your blog within a week.
Account Clean-Up/Profile Optimization: Starts at $300
Monthly Pinterest Management: Starts at $500
Pinterest 1-Hour Phone Consultation: $150
Find out more about my Pinterest Management Service here.
Interested? Fill out the contact form above to get in touch with me.
- Featured in Real Simple magazine and one of their A-List Bloggers, February 2017
- Nominated as one of the Real Simple A-List Bloggers 2016
- Voted one of the Top 25 Home Design Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top Green Bloggers of 2012
- Voted one of the Top 25 Vegetarian Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms 2011
- Find additional awards and features here
- I was a speaker at Type-A Conference 2013
- I have written for HomeGoods, eBay, EverydayFamily.com, MothersOrganicHealth.com, and many other sites.
- I’m affiliated with numerous mom sites and green groups on the web and was featured here.
I have experience in front of the camera.
Hometalk Live show Dagmar hosted 2016: Pie Tin Centerpiece
Benefits of working with Dagmar:
I’m known for being a passionate advocate for green and sustainable living, thrifty and vintage interior design, couponing and thrifting, natural birth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting.
An editor and social media consultant with my own company, I’m very organized and self-motivated. I’m loyal to the people, companies, products, and services I like and respect.
I look forward to working with you!
Contact me at Dagmar @ DagmarBleasdale.com.