Having grown up in Germany, I’m all about being green, reusing, and recycling.
I often can’t believe the waste that’s being generated here in the U.S.
I still remember seeing the mountain of trash after just one lunch period in a high school I was visiting as a teenager.
There’s so much you can do without much effort to help the environment. It’s so easy to go green!
Another passion of mine is making people aware of the danger of GMO (gene-manipulated) food. I buy organic food as much as I can for my family. It’s an investment in our health.
Organic food and organic living is the only way to go — I tell you why and teach you how to save a lot of money on organic food with coupons in my blog posts.
Some of my articles with green living tips and resources:
- The Danger of GMO and Why I Now Only Buy Organic Food
- Why You Should Worry About Eating Gene-Manipulated Food
- Extreme Couponing for Organic and Natural Food
- 5 Tips to Save Money on Organic Food
- 7 Easy Changes To Go Green in Your Home
- Tips on Being Frugal and Green
- 14 Ways to Save Money and Be Green
- Protect Your Children From Toxic Air Fresheners
- Meeting Jessica Alba at The Honest Company Launch
Here are many more green living posts.
Green Living Resources:
- Earth911.com — search for recycling centers in your area and recycle anything, plus recycling 101
- Freecycle — giving and getting stuff for free