I found so many easy and creative DIY Valentine’s Day cards and crafts kids can make for their little friends or family members, here is a whole post of them.
I’m making one of these 10 Valentine’s Day craft ideas with my son this year. It’s kind of hard to decide which one I love most — they are all so cute!
1. How genius is this celery stamp that makes a flower?
2. Reuse broken crayons to make these stunning crayon hearts:
3. Just roll candy in scraps of wrapping paper, secure it with a heart sticker, and you are done.
4. A “Superman” lollipop! “Have a SUPER Valentine’s Day!”
5. This lollipop flower is pretty easy to make:
7. A sweet Valentine lollipop butterfly:
8. Another easy way to make a cute Valentine’s Day gift for little friends:
9. A cute Valentine made with a gum stick.
10. Don’t feel crafty? Just print out and have your child sign these adorable free Valentine’s Day cards: