Valentine’s Day Cards and Crafts For Kids
I found so many easy and creative DIY Valentine’s Day cards and crafts kids can make for their little friends, I’m dedicating one whole post to them.
I’m definitely making one of these 10 Valentine’s Day craft ideas with my son this year.
1. This is my absolute favorite idea — how cool is this celery stamp that makes a flower?
2. Reuse broken crayons to make these stunning crayon hearts:
Free printable cards for the crayon hearts:
3. Just roll candy in scraps of wrapping paper, secure it with a heart sticker, and you are done.
4. A “Superman” lollipop! “Have a SUPER Valentine’s Day!”
5. This lollipop flower is pretty easy to make:
7. A sweet Valentine lollipop butterfly:
8. Another easy way to make a cute Valentine’s Day gift for little friends:
9. A cute Valentine made with a gum stick.
10. Don’t feel crafty? Just print out and have your child sign these adorable free Valentine’s Day cards: