Valentine’s Day Cards and Crafts For Kids
Welcome to Dagmar’s Home!
Are you looking for easy Valentine’s Day ideas for kids? Then you’ve come to the right place!
I found so many easy and creative DIY Valentine’s Day cards and crafts that kids can make for their little friends or family members that I wrote this whole post about them.
I’m making one of these 10 Valentine’s Day craft ideas with my son this year. It’s kind of hard to decide which one I love most — they are all so cute!
You can find the link for the tutorials on the bottom of the post, but all of these ideas are pretty self-explanatory.
1. How genius is this celery stamp that makes a flower?
2. Reuse broken crayons to make these stunning crayon hearts:
3. Just roll candy in scraps of wrapping paper, secure it with a heart sticker, and you are done.
4. A “Superman” lollipop! “Have a SUPER Valentine’s Day!”
5. This lollipop flower is pretty easy to make: just use tissue paper and curly ribbon.
Click >> here >> to see the next 5 easy Valentines ideas!