Are you looking for easy Valentine’s Day crafts for kids? Then you’ve come to the right place!
I found so many easy and creative DIY Valentine’s Day crafts and cards that kids can make for their little friends or family members that I wrote this whole post about them.
I’m making one of these 10 Valentine’s Day craft ideas with my son this year.
It’s kind of hard to decide which one I love most — they are all so cute!
You can find the link for the tutorials on the bottom of the post, but all of these ideas are pretty self-explanatory.
Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids That Are Easy And Fun
1. How genius is this celery stamp that makes a flower?
Here are 40 simple paper cards you could use for those cards:
2. Reuse broken crayons to make these stunning crayon hearts:
Clearly, this is a Valentine’s craft your kids need your help with — but they can help take the wrappers off the broken crayons, and then you can cut them into small pieces.
Filling the heart molds is something the kids can help with again.
You’ll need a heart silicone mold like this one to make the crayon hearts.
3. Just roll candy in scraps of wrapping paper, secure it with a heart sticker, and you are done!
I bet you have scraps of gift wrapping paper you can reuse for this idea.
Here are little heart stickers:
4. A “Superman” lollipop! “Have a SUPER Valentine’s Day!”
Here is the paper you’ll need for these adorable capes and glasses:
Click on the link on the bottom of this post to find the printable.
5. These adorable lollipop flowers are pretty easy to make: just use tissue paper or crepe paper.
I like this collection of tissue paper for the flowers:
I hope one or two of these Valentine’s Day crafts for kids is the one for you!
Some of these Valentine’s Day crafts area easy enough for preschoolers.
Want to see more? Here you go!