#FF @DagmarBleasdale Because she OWNS Westchester Twitter! And her tweets are consistently interesting. — WestchesterLive
Dagmar’s Home Media Kit
Dagmar has over 100,000 social media followers, and as many readers of her blog.
How can I help? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 818-400-4442.
Dagmar’s Home currently accepts requests for
- sponsored posts (only no-follow links)
- giveaway posts (no-follow links)
- sponsored tweets and pins
- newsletter advertising
- Twitter campaigns
- Twitter parties
- brand ambassador positions
- conference sponsorship
I do NOT offer
- free reviews (especially books and apps)
- posts with do-follow links, per Google rules
- or guest posts at this time
Sponsored post fee: $400 and up, depending on the work involved.
Dagmar’s Home boasts up to 100,000 monthly visitors who trust me to write about my honest opinion.
My readers know that I’m very picky and only write about products or services I use myself and that my readers will enjoy and benefit from.
Giveaway fee: $300-$400 to write and facilitate your giveaway. Prize needs to be $100 or more.
I will encourage my readers to check out your website and amplify the post to my Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ followers, plus my 61,000 Pinterest followers if applicable.
- I review products on my own time; your review will typically post within 2 weeks.
- All links to your site will be no-follow.
- If I dislike your product, I will let you know and not write a review.
- I fully disclose all reviews and giveaways.
- You are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner(ers).
- Products you sent to me will not be returned.
Pinterest Management Service for Bloggers
- Do you want or need more Pinterest followers?
- Are you missing out on campaigns because you don’t have enough followers?
- Do you want more traffic to your blog or website from Pinterest?
- Do you need someone to manage scheduling your pins?
I can help!
I have 62,500 Pinterest followers and get 3+ million monthly viewers on Pinterest.
In addition to optimizing boards, adding relevant boards, and pinning and scheduling pins for you, I offer pinning of your posts to my own boards.
I don’t know of any other blogger who has such a huge reach on Pinterest and offers this kind of service and the kind of results I can produce in just a few weeks.
I have 250+ boards, and you will see a surge in more followers, shares, and traffic on your blog within a week.
Account Clean-Up/Profile Optimization: Starts at $300
Monthly Pinterest Management: Starts at $200
Pinterest 1-Hour Phone Consultation: $150
Find out more about my Pinterest Management Service here.
Interested? Email email@example.com to set up a consultation.
On Dagmar’s Home, I want to inspire my readers to create a beautiful life: a pretty home and a healthy lifestyle — even on a budget.
Extended reach of Dagmar’s Home:
- 106,500+ Page Views (December 2016)
- 36,700+ Twitter followers
- 62,500 Pinterest followers
- 6,000 Facebook friends and fans
- 2,900+ Instagram followers
- 3,200+ people have Dagmar in her Google circles
- Featured in Real Simple magazine and one of their A-List Bloggers, February 2017
- Nominated as one of the Real Simple A-List Bloggers 2016
- Voted one of the Top 25 Home Design Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top Green Bloggers of 2012
- Voted one of the Top 25 Vegetarian Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms 2011
- Find additional awards and features here
- Past clients include HomeGoods, Wayfair, Benjamin Moore, eBay, Home Depot, Horizon Organic, Annie’s, Ace Hardware, Verizon Wireless, Children’s Place, Ebates, SpaFinder, and many organic brands.
- I was a speaker at Type-A Conference 2013
- I have written for HomeGoods, eBay, EverydayFamily.com, MothersOrganicHealth.com, and many other sites.
- I’m affiliated with numerous mom sites and green groups on the web and was featured here.
Hometalk Live show Dagmar hosted 2016: Pie Tin Centerpiece
Benefits of working with Dagmar:
I’m known for being a passionate advocate for green and sustainable living, thrifty and vintage interior design, couponing and thrifting, natural birth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting.
An editor and social media consultant with my own company, I’m very organized and self-motivated. I’m loyal to the people, companies, products, and services I like and respect.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 818-400-4442.
I look forward to working with you!