Dagmar’s Home Media Kit With Contact Info for PR and Giveaway Requests
Dagmar’s Home Media Kit
For media or advertising inquires, or to schedule Dagmar for an appearance or speaking engagement, please contact her at dagmar at dagmarbleasdale dot com, or call 818-400-4442.
Dagmar’s Home currently accepts requests for
- brand ambassador positions
- conference sponsorship
- sponsored posts (only no-follow links)
- giveaways (no-follow links)
- advertising (no-follow links)
- Twitter campaigns
- Twitter parties
I do NOT offer
- free reviews (especially books and apps)
- posts with do-follow links, per Google rules
- or guest posts at this time
On Dagmar’s Home, I focus on writing articles about cottage decor, thrifty and vintage interior design, easy DIY projects, thrifting, green living, organic/non-GMO food and products, attachment parenting, breastfeeding, traveling, and more.
I want to empower women to find and pursue their passion — be that staying at home or working outside the home — to live greener/toxin-free lives, and provide info about natural birth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting.
Extended reach of Dagmar’s Home:
- 36,000+ Unique Visitors (February 2014)
- 47,000+ Unique Page Views (February 2014)
- 33,400+ Twitter followers
- 55,700 Pinterest followers
- 5,600 Facebook friends and fans
- 2,600+ Instagram followers
- 2,400+ people have Dagmar in her Google circles
- Klout score 61
- Page rank: 4
- 700+ subscribers who get e-mails about every new post
- Voted one of the Top 25 Home Design Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top Green Bloggers of 2012
- Voted one of the Top 25 Vegetarian Moms 2012 and 2013
- Voted one of the Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms 2011
- Find additional awards and features here
- Past clients include Wayfair, Benjamin Moore, eBay, Home Depot, Horizon Organic, Annie’s, Verizon Wireless, Children’s Place, Ebates, SpaFinder, Emily M. Handbags, and others
- I was a speaker at Type-A Conference 2013
- I have written for eBay, EverydayFamily.com, MothersOrganicHealth.com, and many other sites.
- I’m affiliated with numerous mom sites and green groups on the web and was featured here
Please inquire about my affordable advertising rates.
Product Reviews and Giveaways on Dagmar’s Home:
Dagmar’s Home (formerly Dagmar’s momsense) boasts thousands of unique visitors a month (32,400+ February 2014) who trust me to write about my honest opinion.
My readers know that I’m very picky and only write about products or services I use myself and that my readers will enjoy and benefit from.
Due to the overwhelming amount of requests I receive, I’m currently not writing free reviews.
Sponsored post fee: between $300 and $500, depending on the work involved.
Giveaway fee: $200 to $300 to write and facilitate your giveaway. Prize needs to be $100 or more.
I will encourage my readers to check out your website and amplify the post to my Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ followers, plus my 46,500 Pinterest followers if applicable.
Product review and giveaway policy:
- I review products on my own time; your review will typically post within 2 weeks.
- All links to your site will be no-follow.
- If I dislike your product, I will let you know and not write a review.
- I fully disclose all reviews and giveaways.
- You are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner(ers).
- Products you sent to me will not be returned.
In your email, please include:
- description of the product(s) you’d like to promote
- description of your business/website and product I can incorporate into my post
- photo of the product you’d like me to promote
- any logos you would like to have included
Benefits of working with Dagmar:
I’m known for being a passionate advocate for green and sustainable living, thrifty and vintage interior design, couponing and thrifting, natural birth, breastfeeding, and attachment parenting.
An editor and proofreader with my own company, I’m very organized and self-motivated. I’m loyal to the people, companies, products, and services I like and respect.
To begin our relationship, please contact me at dagmar at dagmarbleasdale dot com, or call 818-400-4442.
I look forward to working with you!