Easy Gallery Wall With Vintage Embroidery Hoops

by Dagmar Bleasdale on July 18, 2016

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.com

Embroidery Hoops Gallery Wall

My office redo is almost done!

When Don and Landon were in Washington for three days last week, I decluttered and organized the office, added the big pinboard I made over with fabric and thumb tacka to one side of the wall, and created this gallery wall on the other side.

I have been saving a lot of fun vintage finds for the wall, including these embroidery hoops I picked up at a tag sale about a year ago.

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.comMost of what you see here is a thrifty find I picked up at tag sales or thrift stores.

The New York City poster is from the Country Living Fair, the shabby-chic & sign from Michaels, and the shelf with the hooks from HomeGoods.

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.com

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.com

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.comYou should have seen the office before, it was a dumping ground for extra stuff, and now I love walking in there.

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasdale.comPin it for later!

gallery wall with embroidery hoops, DagmarBleasale.com

Stacey July 28, 2016 at 1:04 PM

I’ve seen so many adorable ideas for old embroidery hoops. Adding them to your gallery wall is a great idea!

Thanks so much for joining Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We love having you. :)

Dianne July 21, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Dagmar thank you for hosting! Love the embroidery hoops!

xo Dianne

Tania July 19, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Oh! Thank you so much for featuring me! What a welcome surprise when I opened up your post and started reading! I love your new office wall too. I have a little collection of &’s in y living room and I love the embroidery hoop frames!

Tania

Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction July 19, 2016 at 8:40 PM

Dagmar, love the use of the embroidery hoops! Thanks for hosting!

Florence July 19, 2016 at 8:09 PM

Dagmar, I like your new vintage wall space. The way you put the postcards inside the hoops was a great way to showcase them.

Vanessa July 19, 2016 at 11:03 AM

I love your office space. How cool is those vintage hoops, bingo card. I love them. I am almost done with my office makeover too. I hope to post that next week, but your pictures gave me inspiration for my office. Thanks for hosting this awesome party.

JoAnne July 18, 2016 at 8:12 PM

I love all of your cute wall decor, Dagmar. I’m sure it makes your office much more fun to be in!

Rita C at Panoply July 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM

Wow, Dagmar, that creative space looks awesome! You really knocked out some great work while your guys were gone. Enjoy your new space for creating! Thanks for hosting us each week with our thrifty & vintage finds. I made up for some lost time with my latest hauls!
Rita