10 Valentine’s Day DIY Ideas
Welcome to Dagmar’s Home, where I like to share easy DIY projects with you.
Is Valentine’s Day coming up too fast for you? Don’t know what to get your loved one?
Help is on the way – here are 10 super-easy Valentine’s Day DIY ideas.
When I started writing my Valentine’s Day decorating post I had so many options for kids that I ended up writing a post with 10 Valentine craft ideas for kids.
Here are the other DIY Valentine’s Day ideas I love and didn’t get to share yet.
This post includes affiliate links.
You can make most of these in just a few minutes.
1. Why not surprise your hubby or the kids with this easy-to-make heart garland in the morning?
2. Here are two ideas for heart-shaped cookie cutters: toast with a heart-shaped egg in the middle:
3. Heart-shaped French toast with strawberry butter. Yummy!
5. Got some leftover yarn? Make this adorable yarn heart in minutes:
6. So easy, so cute: surprise your family with these heart-shaped cinnamon rolls, or let the kids help you with them.
7. You can download and print this pretty “Love is Patient” printable here.
8. Paint chips are free, and you don’t even need a heart paper punch for this adorable garland — you could cut them out by hand.
9. Another idea for a heart made out of paper — the kids can help you with cutting the strips of paper or gluing the hearts together. You could also staple them together.
10. Want to dress up your kids for Valentine’s Day? This is the cutest and easiest idea for kids I’ve found: cut felt hearts to go behind kids shirt buttons.
If you have a little more time, here is one more fun idea you can use all year:
I made this “I love you because…” frame a few years ago. You can actually use this all year to write little notes to each other. Here is my tutorial.
Which one of these Valentine’s Day DIY ideas is your favorite?