Valentine’s Day coming up too fast? Don’t know what to get your loved one yet? Help is on the way — here are some super-easy Valentine’s Day DIY gift ideas.
When I started writing my Valentine’s Day decorating post I had so many options for kids that I ended up writing a post with 10 Valentine craft ideas for kids.
Here are the other DIY Valentine’s Day ideas I love and didn’t get to share yet. You can make any one of these, most just in a few minutes.
1. Why not surprise your hubby or the kids with this easy-to-make heart garland in the morning?
2. Here are two ideas for heart-shaped cookie cutters: toast with a heart-shaped egg in the middle:
3. Heart-shaped French toast with strawberry butter. Yummy!
4. All you need for this heart-shaped wreath is some wire or twig and fabric scraps:
5. Got some leftover yarn? Make this adorable yarn heart in minutes:
6. So easy, so cute: surprise your family with these heart-shaped cinnamon rolls, or let the kids help you with them.
7. You can download and print this card in many different colors and sizes here.
8. Paint chips are free, and you don’t even need a paper punch for this adorable garland:
9. Another idea for a heart made out of paper — the kids can help you with cutting the strips or cluing the hearts together:
10. Want to dress up your kids for Valentine’s Day? This is the cutest and easiest idea for kids I’ve found: cut felt hearts to go behind kids shirt buttons.
Do you have an idea for a fast and easy Valentine’s Day project?