Valentine’s Day Cards & Crafts For Kids
Welcome to Dagmar’s Home!
Are you looking for easy Valentine’s Day ideas for kids? Then you’ve come to the right place!
I found so many easy and creative DIY Valentine’s Day cards and crafts that kids can make for their little friends or family members that I wrote this whole post about them.
I’m making one of these 10 Valentine’s Day craft ideas with my son this year.
It’s kind of hard to decide which one I love most — they are all so cute!
You can find the link for the tutorials on the bottom of the post, but all of these ideas are pretty self-explanatory.
This post contains affiliate links.
1. How genius is this celery stamp that makes a flower?
Here are 40 simple paper cards you could use for those cards:
2. Reuse broken crayons to make these stunning crayon hearts:
You’ll need a heart silicone mold like this one to make the crayon hearts.
3. Just roll candy in scraps of wrapping paper, secure it with a heart sticker, and you are done!
I bet you have scraps of gift wrapping paper you can reuse for this idea.
Here are little heart stickers:
4. A “Superman” lollipop! “Have a SUPER Valentine’s Day!”
Here is the paper you’ll need for these adorable capes and glasses:
Click on the link on the bottom of this post to find the printable.
5. These adorable lollipop flowers are pretty easy to make: just use tissue paper or crepe paper.
I like this collection of tissue paper for the flowers:
Want to see more? Here you go!