healthy living

Warning About Hand Sanitizer Poisoning in Children!

March 23, 2011

Ingesting hand sanitizers can be fatal for little children! Read more…

Read the full post

Not Me! Monday — Black Eye and Clouds

April 12, 2010

Landon did not get his first black eye just right after I yelled at him: “Stop running!” and my brother-in-law yelled at me: “Would you stop yelling? He’s fine.” Second later Landon ran around the corner after his cousin James and right into the back of a chair. I saw it happen and …

Read the full post

Not Me! Monday — Sickness and Health

March 15, 2010

I did not forget that it’s Not Me! Monday today. Last night I was almost ready to write the post early, but then Landon woke up at 11 p.m., played a little, and threw up all over Don (“Sweety! Can you come here?!”). I don’t know what it was, and this is the …

Read the full post

Wordless Wednesday — Landon’s First Hike

March 10, 2010
Read the full post