Disclaimer and Disclosure Page for Dagmar’s Home
* I’m not an expert, doctor, lawyer, or counselor. I’m a mom, wife, and entrepreneur who shares information and resources, products, reviews, giveaways, and more based on my own opinion. If a product or company is featured it is because this is a product I myself have or would use, buy and support, but I cannot make any guarantee that it is 100 percent safe.
* I accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or harm inferred or implied that may be caused by products featured, reviewed, advertised, or written about on the personal blog DagmarBleasdale.com (Dagmar’s Home – formerly Dagmar’s momsense).
* The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
* Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in some of my posts for free in the hope that I mention it on my blog. Please know that I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I’m disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
* I will NEVER share your email address if you decide to subscribe to updates or newsletters from Dagmar’s Home. I’m honored that you subscribe and your privacy is important to me, so I will not share your information.
* Having written a review of a product doesn’t mean my content is free for the taking. If you’d like to use an excerpt or the full text of something I’ve published, please inquire about my rates.
* The content published on this site is all original. It’s my opinion, combined with facts. If you’re questioning something I mention, please verify it independently and use the content on this site at your own risk.
* I try to help parents learn about breastfeeding, parenting, frugal and green issues, home decorating, products, companies, and causes, but I am human and make mistakes. I do not intend to harm anyone, and the posts and advice found at DagmarBleasdale.com is not counsel.
* Nothing at DagmarBleasdale.com is to be taken as fact or be absolute. A blog is always in transition and what is published at DagmarBleasdale.com may not be accurate over time. Please take the time to check all dates, sources and information.
* External links have their own policies and I take no responsibility for external links for those linking to DagmarBleasdale.com.
* I recognizes that DagmarBleasdale.com could and can be read in other countries. I’m not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country or origin.
* Images used at DagmarBleasdale.com are owned by me or have copyrighted credit when necessary.
* I always try to correctly credit images I use. If I have credited an image incorrectly and you wish for me to change the credit or to removed it from Dagmar’s Home, please contact me.
* I frequently use images from multiple sources in my posts. These images are used under the Fair Use Act. Every attempt has been made to identify the original creators of the photo. If you see a photo you have photographed, styled, designed, produced, or printed and proper credit has not been given, please contact me and ask for credit. Please include a link to the post in question, and if available, a link to your original work. If you’d like your work removed from the site, please contact me with proof of ownership and a request for removal.
*No republishing of any content, images or photos at DagmarBleasdale.com is allowed without written permission. Please contact me if you would like to use some of my content. If an item does not have the proper copyright information, please contact me with regard to removal or linking to the site.
* Commenting at Dagmar’s Home (DagmarBleasdale.com) is your right and always welcome and encouraged. I want to hear what you have to say, but I occasionally moderate comments and will not be held responsible for what others say in comments. Please take caution in leaving comments and realizing that they are public. I reserve the right to correct simple grammar or spelling mistakes — as a proofreader and editor, I just can’t help myself.
* Any files or downloadable material is provided as a service and is complimentary but to be downloaded at the risk of the reader. I’m not responsible for damages or harms to someone else’s blog, site, computer, or printer.
* Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to me and possible guest authors. Product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
* I might be compensated for reviews, accept paid advertisements and sponsorships, use affiliate programs, and receive compensation from some third-party advertisers. If I do, paid posts or reviews are labeled as sponsored posts to be completely transparent.
* Companies can’t buy my favorable opinion — any form of compensation will not prevent me from giving you an honest opinion or review. I only review products that I think my readers would be interested in.
* Advertising is available on Dagmar’s Home. I reserve the right to remove an ad at any point if I decide it is inappropriate for any reason. The remaining balance will be refunded to the company in the case of an ad that is removed. As per Google requirements, a rel=”nofollow” tag will be applied to all paid links.
* Copyright © 2009-2015 Dagmar BleasdaleDagmar’s Home features original content, including text and images, unless a different source is mentioned. Said content is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved.
* You have to be 18 years old and a legal United States or Canadian Citizen, unless otherwise stated.
* Giveaways are free, so you don’t have to buy anything.
* Void Where Prohibited by Law.
* When you enter I need your real email address and contact information and unless otherwise stated, only ONE entry per mailing address. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone cheating, tampering with the entry process, using automated entries, or doing anything that is not nice.
* If you want to enter, you have to follow what is requested in the contest announcement. I’m not responsible for you not following instructions and will not consider incomplete entries or be held responsible for entries not received. Mistakes happen, computer viruses happen, technical glitches and difficulties arise. If this does happen, I’m sorry and will do my best to fix the problem, but I make no guarantees. I reserve the right to cancel, postpone, modify, or terminate the contest.
* Dagmar Bleasdale.com randomly chooses its winners by using a plugin, unless otherwise stated. If you win, you will be contacted via email. Winner must provide a legal first and last name, legal address, and valid working phone number. In some cases, this information might be forwarded on to the prize sponsor for the mailing of your prize. Entering the contest means you understand this and agree. Dagmar Bleasdale is not held liable for a third parties privacy rules. Winners are responsible for all taxes and or fees or additional costs that many be incurred. Winners have 2 days to respond to all emails or a new winner is drawn.
* Dagmar Bleasdale has the right to revoke any winnings based on failure to comply with these rules. All decisions made by Dagmar Bleasdale are final and binding. I will close contests on the correct date but is not obligated to post who the winner is.