Vega One Muffins
I literally just pulled these Vega One muffins out of the oven. I wish you were here to enjoy them with us!
I bought a box of healthy muffin mix on sale at Target for $1.14, and Landon and I made them today.
As always, I couldn’t help myself to make them even healthier.
This is probably the easiest way to make any muffins or cakes or pancakes much healthier:
I substituted pear and spinach baby food for half of the oil the recipe called for, added chia seeds, and here is the main thing –added VEGA one powder.
Vega One offers:
- all-in-one meal made from real, whole food ingredients
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals made from fruits and veggies
- 25% daily fiber, 1.5 grams omega-3s, probiotics, and antioxidants
- Non-GMO project verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free
- made without dairy or soy ingredients
Landon and I are flying to Germany on Saturday, and we are both a bit under the weather, so adding extra vitamins and probiotics seems like a good idea right now.
Just add Vega One — that’s all.
Here is another muffin recipe you’d also enjoy: