11 Last-Minute Easter Ideas

by Dagmar Bleasdale on April 18, 2014

last-minute Easter Ideas

Need some last-minute Easter ideas? Are you also pressed for time to decorate for Easter?

L is at home for Spring Break, and we are having a lot of fun meeting Llamas, going for a story walk, playing cratch-off tickets (see my Instagram feed), and organizing his room.

There is a half-built craft supplies cart in our living room and I’m starting my organic garden — so I haven’t gotten around to writing another post about Easter decor.

Maybe you are also pressed for time to do something special for Easter.

Well, here is a post I wrote two years ago that is getting a lot of hits via Pinterest with 10 super-easy, last-minute Easter ideas:

Easter and Spring Decorating Ideas For the DIY Challenged

Last-Minute Easter DIY Decorations

Isn’t that Peeps centerpiece fun? And I love those daffodil candy cups.

Here is one more bonus idea that is so simple and involves my beloved mason jars.

chocolate Easter bunny in mason jar{source}

This would also make such a cute centerpiece for Easter. Or you could make these with smaller chocolate bunnies and smaller mason jars as favors or place cards.

Wishing you a Happy Easter!!

Please pin this post if you find it useful. Thanks!

Brittany March 7, 2015 at 3:55 PM

I adore that chocolate bunny in a jar! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty :)

Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai March 6, 2015 at 5:13 AM

I found a couple of those spring scene paper Easter eggs last year at World Market. LOVED them. I used them to put special little Easter treats into for a couple of my nieces, and also for decorating. The Chocolate bunny mason jar is something that I think will make an appearance here this year! :) Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We’d love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/03/05/home-matters-linky-party-27/ :)

Life With Lorelai

Katrina March 4, 2015 at 7:07 AM

That bunny jar is too cute. I might just try it this year. Or not…Since I rarely seem to get to these things, but I’ll think about it!

Wendy March 2, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Love the chocolate bunny in a mason jar!! Great idea

Chelc | Inside the Fox Den February 27, 2015 at 4:51 PM

All of these are great ideas, but I especially love the mason jar. It’s like a mini Easter basket!

Dagmar Bleasdale March 1, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Thank you, Chelc!

Barb Hoyer February 22, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Thank you for contributing to Motivation Monday!

Bridget February 19, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Easter is one of my favorite holidays! Thanks so much for these ideas. I think I put all my Easter decorations in storage before we moved overseas so your post is exactly what I need! Thank you for partying with us over at Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you back next week!

Dagmar Bleasdale February 19, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Thanks for coming by, Bridget!

Mel {MamaBuzz} April 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM

I’m loving the mason jar idea, so cute!