I am a fan of your blog and a casting producer with a NYC TV production house. We are currently working with a major cable television network to develop an exciting new series about redesign, in which a team of professional designers redecorate and modernize a space.
We are especially looking for homeowners who have committed to redesigning one particular room/area in their homes, and who have a small budget with which to work, to which we would also contribute.
NOW CASTING HOMEOWNERS IN THE TRI-STATE AREA WHO ARE IN NEED OF DESIGNER HELP!
DO YOU FEEL LIKE ONE ROOM IN YOUR HOME DESPERATELY NEEDS A DESIGNER FACELIFT? IF SO, WE WANT TO HELP!
An award-winning television production company is seeking homeowners in need of a room redesign.
Perhaps it’s your living room, bedroom, office, or other area of your house that’s bland, crammed, or downright vexing. Perhaps rearranging your furniture is leaving you stumped, or your efforts to replicate boutique showrooms are going nowhere. No matter your redesign issue, if you’re sick of your space and ready to try something new, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered — or to nominate someone who could use our help — please write to us at email@example.com with the following information (**if you are nominating someone, please include both your info & theirs**):
· Names & occupations of everyone in your household. Please also indicate the kind of home in which you live (e.g. condo, townhouse, apartment, house).
· City and state of residence (must live in Tri-state area—NY/CT/NJ).
· Your best contact phone number/s.
· Room/area of the house most in need of designer help & why, as well as a brief description of your vision for the room/s.
· A few [non-returnable] photos: a) of your family b) of the room/area in question c) of your home’s exterior.
· Your approximate, real budget for your room redesign.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!