Wordless Wednesday — 100 Days of Kindergarten

by Dagmar Bleasdale on April 10, 2012

I somehow missed posting these pictures of Landon’s 100th day in kindergarten.

The parents were invited to help out with the activities that day, and I wouldn’t have missed it.

All of them had to do with counting 100 things.

Landon counted one more penny every day for the first 100 days of kindergarten, and that day they rolled them up and donated their dollars to the Seeing Eye dogs.

I think L had had enough of counting pennies.

Our 100 Days project: 100 animal stickers.

Yes, he could.

Don’t attempt this at home: making a necklace out of 100 cheerios. Took forever!

His favorite activity of the day: counting candy and cookies by tens — and eating them all before he got home.

I’m so proud of you, my little kindergartener.

Check out these other blogs who also host Wordless Wednesday:

Live and Love Out Loud, Dear Crissy, Project Alicia, Mama Dweeb, Mist and Lilies, Mommy Paradise, Better in Bulk, Verena’s Schoene Welt, Ein Bisschen Haushalt, A Rural Journal, and Pinke Post!

Link up!

Luciene January 29, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Hi! Any idea of where I can order the plates and napkins in the first picture??

Dagmar Bleasdale January 29, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Hi, I’m sure you can find them by googling them.

Gianne Curry April 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Oh my!!! You are so talented indeed!! A while ago, I did your celery heart stamping and I wanted to pass along a discovery!!! Romaine hearts have a similar structure to hydrangea. So if your little one enjoyed that activity, here is the sequel. Hope all is well!

Check it out at http://www.cowsgomooandducksgoquack.blogspot.com

Happy art making!

Nancy April 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Such a handsome boy!

Verena April 11, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Ach das sind schöne Fotos von Deinem hübschen Sohn! 100 Tage ist er schon im Kindergarten? Wie die Zeit vergeht. Ich finde, dass eine süße Idee, dass der Kindergarten an solche Sachen denkt! Würde hier in Deutschland nie passieren. Ich bin von unseren Kindergarten nicht so begeistert. Aber er ist halt in unserer Nähe. :)
Liebe Grüße und noch eine schöne Woche,

Life with Kaishon April 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I really miss my kid being little! I love that you could celebrate the 100th day : ) Very special.

Jen {at} take2mommy April 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Very cute pics! My kindergartener did many of these same activities for his 100th day of school. They didn’t donate the pennies they counted but I wish they had.

Katie @Pinke Post April 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Fabulous captures of a special day! I can’t imagine 100 Cherrios on a necklace. That is a lot of work!

alicia April 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Such a cool idea for learning numbers! Wish I’d thought of the penny thing. lol