Wordless Wednesday — Kindergarten!

by Dagmar Bleasdale on September 7, 2011

Landon got to visit his kindergarten classroom for the first time! Tomorrow will be his first day, yellow bus and all. Can’t believe it.

Link up your fabulous posts!

Check out these great blogs for more WW fun:

Live and Love Out Loud, Dear Crissy, Project Alicia, Mama Dweeb, Marni’s Organized Mess, Mommy Paradise, Better in Bulk, Verena’s Schoene Welt, Ein Bisschen Haushalt, and Pinke Post!

Polish Mama on the Prairie September 8, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Congratulations! I wish him lots of fun, learning, and a year of new friends and experiences.

Brenna @ Almost All The Truth September 7, 2011 at 5:45 PM

So cute! Hope he loves riding the bus as much as my kindergartener did. :)

Sarah September 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

What a cute photo.

Verena September 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Aww, he is such a good looking boy! Time is just flying. Isn´t it.
Mein Timon ist jetzt in der 6. Klasse und ist mit seiner Klasse auf Klassenfahrt. Du glaubst gar nicht, wie sehr ich ihn vermisse und er mich auch. ;D Er ruft jeden Tag an. :) Ihm geht es wieder etwas besser, aber ich schreibe Dir darüber ein anderes Mal. ;)
Schön, dass du gut zu Hause angekommen bist und bei Deinen Lieben sein kannst. Ich hoffe, dass es Dir schon etwas besser geht. Du weißt, was ich meine…
Much Love,

Nichole September 7, 2011 at 12:52 PM

He looks so happy! He is adorable.

Lisa September 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM

He sure looks ready to me!

MJ from iNeedaPlaydate September 7, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Oh the first day of kindergarten! What a doll!

Isra September 7, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Awww, my son started kindergarten today…come link up at my site..let kindergarten mommies unite! *hugs*

Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud September 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Aw, Dagmar he is going to rock kindergarten! I can’t wait to hear about all of the new and exciting things going on in his little kindergarten life. :)

Mommy's Paradise September 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM

All the best for your little trooper. He looks like he’s totally ready to go. Are you ready too? I’ll be in a similar situation next February, when the tot is going to preschool. If it’s really bad, go shopping. ;-)

Odie Langley September 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM

The big day had to come, hope you’ll be OK

Rachel September 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM

My oldest started full-day preschool today…no yellow bus, but he wishes. We live across from an elementary school and he watches the buses go by all the time and asks me if he will take the bus to school. I hate to dissapoint him but when he goes to elementary school he will have to walk!