My Dream Home: Creative and Frugal Storage Ideas

by Dagmar Bleasdale on March 26, 2011

I love to organize and I love to find frugal ways to decorate my home.

Like these ideas?

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

Do you have a furniture piece that you love that didn’t cost you much?

Andrea April 10, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I love these ideas and I see some that i can definitely incorporate in my apartment. :-)

Megan March 29, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Okay, those are all such great ideas!! My favorite frugal storage item is my kitchen cupboard that cost $15 at a yard sale. It is SO sturdy, it holds all my glasses and mugs, and thereby frees up an entire cabinet of regular storage. In a small kitchen that’s a must. And, it’s so cute! http://simplelittlekitchen.blogspot.com/2011/03/gratituesday-my-happy-place.html

Maureen March 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I love all the furniture!
I am following you from the hop…please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
Thanks,
Maureen

Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud March 29, 2011 at 4:44 AM

I love the awesome way they repurposed old pallets. So cool! And the guitar holding the books? I love it!

Michelle-Nicholle (sunflowerdoula) March 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I really love these ideas. I am inspired to re-use found objects in my home to keep it organized. I am definitely going to go searching for some funnels. My gardening twine always gets tangled or the kids get to it and use it for all kinds of imaginary escapades.

-dweej March 28, 2011 at 6:47 PM

We bought our oval shaped pedestal dining room table and 6 chairs off of craigslist for only $75. It has a removable center leaf and is just perfect for our family. I love finding a bargain!

Dagmar March 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM

That’s so funny, I just bought my favorite new furniture piece, an oval table with a removable leaf as well, at a local Habitat Restore for $100. I’m going to blog about it soon; already took the pictures.