It’s another snow day here, one I hadn’t anticipated, so we are just hanging out at home. L is making me “pizza” and I just thought I’d send of this fun post: a list of 10 things most people don’t know about me.
- I can’t stand cilantro, anything cherry flavored, or root beer
- I grew up in the German city that is home to the famous fairytale “Stadtmusikanten“
- I married my yoga teacher, in a castle — I made him work really hard to get me
- Landon was born on our one-year wedding anniversary
- My best friend Joel calls me “Tenacious D” and “Schnitzel”
- My favorite tea is English Breaksfast tea — but Earl Grey tea makes me gag
- I wish I had known about all the chemicals in regular diapers and used cloth diapers for L
- I took five years of French in school and wouldn’t be able to put a sentence together. Mon Dieu!
- I love antiques — my parents had an antique store growing up and I love the history of antique things
- I suck at every sport that involves a ball — and ice skating
Share 10 things we didn’t know about you — write a quick post and link up!
Off to make real pizza with L — the quick version with whole-wheat English muffins, tomato sauce, and shredded cheese.