I am wishing you all that 2010 may be healthy, happy, creative, and prosperous. This year wasn’t easy for a lot of people — let’s see what the next year has in store for us!
Thank you to all of my readers and bloogers I have come in contact with this year — it has been such a pleasure to meet you all! Thank you for your interest and support. My readership has grown so much this year, I hope this continues.
My New Year’s resolutions? Here are a few:
– drink way more water so this doesn’t happen again
– learn to make a few delicious vegetarian/vegan recipe’s so I can post more than one recipe for Healthy Turkey Stromboli
– less television, more reading, playing, and crafts for Landon
– check out a local indoor farmer’s market for locally produced, organic produce
– eating less sugar, stop buying Snickers bars
– reheating my coffee only once instead of four times before I get to it. That beeping of the microwave doesn’t just drive Don crazy . . . There it was again, gotta go–